Thursday, April 24, 2014

Strong Shoulders

Thursdays are my cross training days and always super important when it comes to preventing injuries! But I don't just swim or bike on Thursdays, I work on those shoulder sculpting lifts, too! Here's what I did today as an example of what you can do to stay active even on days when you're not expected to be out running.


Whenever you do a 2000m Row always do it for time! That way you can watch yourself improve as you keep at it, my record is just under ten minutes.I love doing it at the end of a workout because it feels harder than when I'm full of energy when I first get to the gym. I definitely feel all my muscles working together the last 500 meters. If you're not sure about form please ask someone at your local gym or find an instructional video online, using improper form can really mess up your back!

No comments:

Post a Comment