Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Abs of Bronze

As everyone finishes up the school year and comes home for the summer I've been seeing more familiar faces around the house lately. Yesterday I went to the gym with two of the guys, both my younger brother and one of his friends. They went off and did their own thing while I did mine. Monday meant legs day for me and chest day for them. But then my brother had to leave and I was on my way out, too, when his buddy challenged me to a game of Ab Tag.

I had never heard of Ab Tag but I'm always down for a challenge. He explained the rules for me. Each person takes turns picking an ab work out until one of the people can't keep going anymore and you have to quit. Sounds great, right? Especially after I had already finished doing my abs for the day. But I didn't want to give up before we even began so I grabbed us a couple of mats and we were ready to go!

We were at it for about an hour when he finally gave in. Which was good because I had to get home to make dinner! After we left the gym I wrote down everything we did since it had turned out to be a great workout!


No comments:

Post a Comment