Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Accidental Find

Stopped by my local Nordstrom the other day in search of a new pair of these hunter green Hunter Boots. Because of my tiny feet (and general shortness) I have to get them from the children's department which - alas - was completely out! Apparently, I was not the only one who just had to have them for fall!

That's the thing about Seattlites, we collect rain-proof gear like Carrie Bradshaw collected Jimmy Choos. Though my search for some evergreen boots in this evergreen state is still on I did manage to spy a different kind of water resistant shoe while wandering through the kids department.


These Ruby and Bloom 'Standout' Flats, while originally for children turned into my find of the day. And because they're made of rubber I still managed to walk away with a great shoe for a rainy day out (of which we've lately been having countless)!

No comments:

Post a Comment