Sunday, January 5, 2014

Got Your Back

Saturday was a get-up-and-go kinda day. I got to sleep in a few minutes more than usual since it was my day off but that didn't last long since my friends and I had made some ambitions plans for the day. We met up at noon at a transit center to catch a bus downtown. This was my first time riding the bus in my hometown so it was more of a big deal for me than for the others; I usually suck it up and drive then circle for hours to find a spot I have to pay an arm and a leg for.

Our goal was simple, enjoy a day on the waterfront. So we went to the Seattle Aquarium and caught the tail end of their Winter Fishtival! We turned back into little kids as we went through the touch pools and observed the precious otters playing around. We even managed to take in the scuba divers feeding the fish in the dome.

Chara, Ela, Me, Maggie, and Betsy
After we hunted down a tasty lunch in the famous Pike Place Market before hopping back on the bus to go home.

But home wasn't my first stop. I picked up my car and drove to my friend's house to take his dog, Titan, out for a run! He sprinted the first mile and practically had to be dragged around for the second one! I was originally planning on going for four but he disagreed with me so back to his house we went. Probably for the best, the sun was beginning to set towards the end of our second lap around the neighborhood.



I hung out with his family for a little bit before stopping by a local juice bar on my way to the gym. Ela met me there and we stretched out on the mats as we decided what we wanted to work on. For our "free day" this week we picked Core and Back, hope you all enjoy!


This was our high school cheer coach's favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment