Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One In Every Color

You've heard the saying "If the shoe fits buy it in every color"? Well that especially applies to workout gear of any kind! So when I discovered the perfect running top at Old Navy this past fall I picked it up in two different colors.


Wore the Heather Purple one to a Husky game this fall

Wore the Dark Heather Grey one to the Halloween Run

It's a semi-fitted long sleeve top with thumb holes and a 1/4 zip that hits at exactly the right spot, not too long or too short, light enough that I can wear it during the fall but heavy enough to wear without a jacket in the winter, too. Needless to say, I adore this top. They come in both regular and tall sizes, and as someone who typically wears xs petite the regular xs works great. So when they added more colors for winter I felt I had no choice but to scoop them up during the New Year Sale they had. It dropped the prices down so each one was 40% off! Does not get better than that! My latest purchases arrived today.

Colors: Black Jack, Cambridge Purple Poly, Royal Rowena, and Raspberry Punch


They do come in other colors as well and you can find those on their site. They're still on sale for anyone who has been looking for great new long sleeve workout tops! Go get yours before they're gone

No comments:

Post a Comment