Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Me immediately after completing my Leg Day workout: "Ugh, everything hurts! Why does everything hurt?!"
Me the day after Leg Day: "Yep, this is the end. Just leave me here to die."
Me two days after Leg Day: "It's Leg Day again?! Alright, let's do this!"

As you can probably tell, today was the second leg day of the week and I was struggling! Told my friend they felt like they were falling off earlier this week but I've brought it upon myself for not training with better consistency this summer. I'm just looking forward to the time when all this weight training starts paying off and my runs get faster as the weather cools off (it's been in the mid 80s all week)!

Today I broke out one of my favorite color combos: Pink and Grey! Something about them just gives the appearance of girly, but with a little bit of an edge. Sweet as a flower, tough as steel.






Tank: American Eagle
Shorts: Lululemon
Shoes: Nike
Bra: Athletic Essentials
Socks: Thorlo

No comments:

Post a Comment